Store Manager will administer company policies and procedures, while overseeing daily operations; including staff management, inventory management and business analytics. Please send your resume and chosen candidates will be contacted regarding the company and opportunity. Must have BC Cannabis Security Verification certificate or in the process of obtaining it.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and Implement policies and procedures
- Recruiting new team members from within the community
- Hiring and Training
- Providing world class service to both customers and team members
- Resolving customer concerns in a timely fashion
- Merchandising guidelines are executed as required
- Reviewing detailed business analytic reports that inform store tasks and actions to ensure world class retail experience
- Training team members on all aspects of the business to ensure strong team cohesion and succession planning
- Lead by example (Be willing to put in the work)
- Implementing policies and processes
- Ensuring store needs are met through the implementation of scheduling guidelines and the monitoring and evaluation of key associate metrics
- Initiating strategies to identify business opportunities and implement effective plans to leverage opportunities
- Communicating performance expectations to team members on an ongoing basis using both formal and informal methods
- Determine workload of team members to ensure well operated store that adheres to local regulations in all aspects of the business
- Will be expected to uphold high levels in visual merchandising
- Developing a store culture of positivity and inclusion
- Creating opportunities within the community
- Schedule will require 40 hours/week
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum of five years of retail or hospitality management experience
A coaching mentality this position is expected to provide daily feedback to all positions
A leader by nature
Must have experience and understanding of business metrics
Flexible schedule – store managers are expected to work a varied work schedule that reflects peak consumer traffic trends
Can demonstrate superior communication skills especially as it relates to performance management of team members
Experience hiring and managing a diverse team of community members and ensuring strong succession plan is in place
Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree required
Willingness to travel for training
Ability to execute corporate policies and procedures
BC Cannabis Security Verification certificate
The company's culture is fun, techy, development focused, and entrepreneurial.
The company offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. From Massage therapy to dentist appointments, the plan should cover all your needs.
Offering a “first in class” retail education.
Joining this company is joining a really passionate group of people who live and breathe our core values - Courage, Collaboration, Creativity and Accountability. We are a close-knit family who embraces individuality and a good sense of humour. The typical work hard, play hard motto rings true.